Which 15-year-old Indian-American was named TIME magazine's first-ever 'Kid of the Year'?
Today I will share Amazon quiz 27th December answer with you. Amazon quiz today answer, Amazon quiz today ,today Amazon quiz answers, today Amazon answer 27 December,amazon morning quiz answers win HP Omen Gaming Laptop
amazon quiz is available for everyone amazon app users. amazon quiz answers for today 5 questions.amazon quiz contest daily over here and refresh your page so you don’t miss the amazon quiz answers for 27 December 2020, today amazon quiz answers, Amazon answer 27 December, amazon quiz answers
Amazon quiz answer Today 27 December 2020
1) Which 15-year-old Indian-American was named TIME magazine's first-ever 'Kid of the Year'?
Ans: Gitanjali Rao
2) National Education Day is celebrated in honour of which famous Indian, who served as the first Minister of Education of independent India?
Ans: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
3) Sir William Arthur Lewis who was recently featured on a Google Doodle won the Nobel Prize in which field?
4) He is the first pope in nearly 1300 years to have what distinction?
Ans: He didn't come from Europe
5) Name this slow-moving animal with extremely slow metabolism.